Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Keepass Conundrum

I'm running Keepass on Kubuntu 8.10. Somewhere along the way Keepass stopped working for me. I could open the program and log in successfully. I could even see the groups on the left hand side of the window. What I could NOT see were the entries with their logins and passwords on the right. All I would get was a blank gray pane on the right. I tried a bunch of things including upgrading to KeepassX 0.4.0. Nothing worked. Fortunately there is a very simple solution to this. If you are experiencing the same thing, look very closely at the bottom of the right hand pane. You will see three little dots. Click that and drag upwards. Voila! There are all of your entries that you missed so dearly. Not sure if this was a bug with KDE and Keepass or what, but I sure was glad to find the fix on a blog somewhere. Thought I'd share the love here too.

Blessings,
Teeps

No comments: